Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dr. Ian Episode 4-5 Knets Comments

WEB DRAMA: 'DR. IAN' EPISODE 4-5


Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+429, -43]  Sandara as a singer is great and all but actress Dara is charming too

2. [+312, -20]  I want more ㅠㅠ

3. [+316, -28]  It's fun to watch... they haven't really done much but their chemistry's really good ㅎ

-

"[+20, 0]  Her acting's getting more and more natural as the episodes by"

"[+14, 0]  Her facial expressions are really good"

"[+13, 0]  Doing much better than I expected and her and Kim Young Kwang match well together"

"[+9, 0]  Can't they make it any longer?"

"[+12, -1]  Dara's really charming when she's acting.  Hope she keeps on improving"



1. [+208, -6]  I'm watching a web drama for the first time and it's actually really entertaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's entertaining to see such popular stars on it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They both act better than I had expected

2. [+214, -16]  I got butterflies during the scene where Kim Young Kwang went and grabbed Dara to walk out arm in arm... as expected a better man comes around after you've dumped an ass

3. [+184, -8]  Wow... it's so good ㅠㅠ Can't they air this on cable or public broadcast? ㅠ

-

"[+10, 0]  Her eyes sparkle and look so pretty during that scene where she was angry!  Her "What?" is a bit awkward but overall her acting's great ㅎㅎ"

"[+22, -1]  She's so cute even when she's angry ㅋㅋㅋ I want to see her again in another scene where she's even more angry ㅋㅋㅋ"

"[+17, -1]  The leads are gorgeous... it's such a waste of their chemistry for this drama to end so quickly"

"[+19, 0]  Each and every line of the dialogue is really good.  Kim Young Kwang's so handsome too"

"[+23, 0]  I don't watch dramas often but I'm watching this since I heard Sandara was on it.  But c'mon! Why is it only 10 minutes long?  I get so engrossed into the drama only for it to end so quickly... anyway I'm enjoying it!  It's so hard to wait for the next episode."

"[+18, -1]  I want to see her on public broadcast already... Her tone is getting better and she's really got the facial expressions down"

"[+11, 0]  Their chemistry is amazing... right from the height difference!"

"[+19, 0]  This drama's entertaining.  I definitely see a good future for web dramas.  Seems like they'll become the second content source after web comics."

"[+24, -1]  Sandara's acting and visuals really shone on Episode 5... Hope she gets another role like this since it fits her"


-

No comments:

Post a Comment