Saturday, March 7, 2015

150209 Sandara Park [Instagram & Twitter]

 Our fan’s snack car menu >.< I can’t believe there was Churros..Oh my god.. It’s a whole new world..kk I didn’t even know these things existed~ I experienced something new because of you all!! Charged all my glucose with sweet Caramel Latte and Churros at 2AM yesterday! I could even drink coffee if it was from you all. It was delicious!!!! I’ll finish off my filming nicely!!! ^.^ Thank you!!!



강추위속에서 밤새며 열일하는 배우, 스탭분들을 잠시나마 따듯하게 데워준 우리 팬들의 사랑 ❤️ 나.. 이런거 처음이에요.. ㅎㅎㅎ 너무 감동 받았고 추운날 고생해준 당신들 고맙습니다!!! 화이팅 할게요 ^.^ 

My fans’ love warmed up the actors, actresses and staff that have been working in the extreme cold all night ❤️ This … never happened to me before.. ㅎㅎㅎ I was so touched and I thank you all of you who put in so much effort to do this on such a cold day!!! Fighting!!! ^.^


Credits:
Source: @daraxxi on Instagram via @krungy21 on Twitter
Re-uploaded by: OhDara


No comments:

Post a Comment