Tuesday, March 31, 2015

WEB DRAMA 'DR. IAN' PREMIERES FIRST THREE EPISODES


Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+56, -2]  Sandara Park really doesn't age...

2. [+34, -6]  It may be because the team behind this web drama is excellent but it was great and fresh.  In Secret Garden, the music choice was superb and it really enhanced the emotion you felt once it started playing.  Just like that, this drama also has great songs.  

3. [+16, 0]  It's too bad that it was so short. ㅠㅠ  Can't they make it go on for at least an hour?  My heart fluttered during the elevator scene between Dara and Kim Young Kwang.  I'll be anticipating the progress of their romance~

4. [+20, -4]  It was great.  I can't wait for Tuesday

5. [+4, -9]  Kim Young Kwang: Dara, your calves are thin right?


Source: Naver TV Cast 
네이버 이용자들이 공감한 댓글입니다.
1. [+1042, -49]  Sandara Park doesn't age at all... woah

2. [+866, -49]  Wow as expected of Dara noona... look at all the foreign fans here

3. [+839, -74]  She's still lacking in some ways but I hope to see more of her as an actress in the future!!!  Don't forget all the fans that are supporting you!  

(TN: Naver TV Cast only displays the top three best comments so the following won't be in any order.)

"[+19, -4]  She's definitely very pretty and has a face of an actress."

"[+41, -6]  Dara's already been acting since a long time ago ㅠㅠ Why don't people acknowledge that... She was very famous in the Philippines before she entered YG."

"[+23, -3]  Sandara's so pretty.... her acting was pretty natural too and she did better than I expected.  Hope 'actress' Dara will promote even more"

"[+17, -2]  I thought she was Shin Se Kyung for a second... she definitely has the beauty for acting."

Source: Naver TV Cast
네이버 이용자들이 공감한 댓글입니다.
1. [+219, -15]  Dara's acting is still lacking just a tiny bit but she's not a poor actress... She should work on her eye contact and tone just a little bit more and then I hope we'll see her more on broadcast

2. [+206, -5]  I can imagine Dara reading our comments 

3. [+204, -7]  Fighting to Sodam!  Blackjacks support you

"[+8, 0]  It would have felt so much better if she had poured the wine on him instead of the food"

"[+9, 0]  I liked her acting.  I'm surprised as her vocal tone and expressions improved... I think she practiced a lot."

"[+9, -1]  I felt something lacking when she recited her lines such as "Huh? (Neh? 네?)" "What? (Mwo? 뭐)"... Other than that it was good and I really felt Sodam's 'nobody' character."

"[+18, -1]  Her character is someone who buries her head and can't make eye contact after finding out her boyfriend has been cheating on her on their 500th day anniversary... If you go by that, her voice tone actually fits the character quite well."

"[+13, -1]  It's her first time acting but I think if she just fixed her voice tone and eye contact she'd be so much better"


Video: 'Episode 3'
Source: Naver TV Cast'
네이버 이용자들이 공감한 댓글입니다.
1. [+221, -9]  Her voice sounds fine in Episode 3 though?  I was totally engrossed watching it. ㅎ  I want to see her in an hour long drama too ㅎ Cheering her on ㅎ

2. [+202, -5]  Sandara Park's very pretty... I had fun watching it!!!  They really match well together ㅎ

3. [+182, -4]  I enjoyed watching it... Ah too bad for Sodam ㅜㅜ  Sandara Park's beautiful as expected... I'll be anticipating what's in store for the future!

"[+6, 0]  During that one emotional scene, her voice tone was a bit awkward but I like that she seems to be improving little by little!  The material for this web drama and the two lead stars' chemistry are both great so fighting until the end!"

"[+20, -5]  Sandara Park fits more as an actress than as a singer..."

"[+17, 0]  The shots are beautiful and the actors are all beautiful... I like the way this drama was made"

"[+18, 0]  Their height difference is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"[+1, 0]  In some parts, her acting feels a bit obvious"

"[+17, -1]  The scene where Dara was crying... if she's already acting well enough to express a sincere emotion like that then of course the points she's lacking in will improve later on.  I really like that she tackled this project prepared and practiced.  Fighting.  I can't wait for the next episode"

"[+19, 0]  I don't know whether it's because it's a web drama or not but the flow of the drama isn't very natural at all... On the other hand, Sandara Park's visuals are very pretty and her acting's improved."


"[+12, -2]  She's said that she practiced her breathing quite a bit but I felt that her pronunciation was too stiff.  However, with practice she could get better"


Credits to:

No comments:

Post a Comment